Monday, April 21

Finished!


Today I finally finished a project! I constantly start craft and art projects then somewhere along the way I loose my momentum and interest and these projects never get finished. Today was different, halfway through the project I felt a little bored but I really wanted to finish today and so I did!


I made crib bumpers for baby. He is always getting his feet caught between the bars and then he screams until I come and pull him out! Very disturbing to me. I made them completely out of recycled materials. The foam inside used to be our mattress topper. The material was burp clothes, that we hardly ever use any more, plus we have hundreds it seems! The ties were ribbon that I found at the thrift store! Go me!


The bumpers turned out really good! Here is a photo.....now I just have to wait for baby to wake up from his nap so I can test them out!

No comments: