I am linking up to the Meal Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie
I meal plan for 5 days or so, then I just make for dinner what I feel like from the meal plan. This allows for more flexibility in my plan.
1. Meatball kebabs with Green Beans , Meatball Recipe, Sauce Recipe, , Bean recipe
2. Hawaiian Stir Fry
3. Simple Shepard's Pie and Mixed Salad
4. Taco Cupcakes & Mexican Coleslaw
5. Pineapple Pork Chops & Spaghetti Squash
7. Dinner Date with Hubby (late Valentine's)
Q was home to take C to taekwondo so T and I stayed home and made meatballs, we used half ground beef and half ground elk.
Let me know if you enjoyed any of the great recipes above!