Wednesday, February 24

Meal Plan Monday (ooops Wednesday)

To be truthful I had this meal plan done yesterday for when we went to the grocery store.  I just have not had time yet to put it on the blog.

I am linking up to the Meal Plan Monday over at Organizing Junkie

I meal plan for 5 days or so, then I just make for dinner what I feel like from the meal plan.  This allows for more flexibility in my plan.

1.  Meatball kebabs with Green Beans , Meatball Recipe, Sauce Recipe, , Bean recipe

2. Hawaiian Stir Fry

3. Simple Shepard's Pie and Mixed Salad

4. Taco Cupcakes & Mexican Coleslaw

5. Pineapple Pork Chops & Spaghetti Squash

6. Leftovers

7.  Dinner Date with Hubby (late Valentine's)


Q was home to take C to taekwondo so T and I stayed home and made meatballs, we used half ground beef and half ground elk.


Let me know if you enjoyed any of the great recipes above!

No comments: