Monday, November 29

Baking with the boys
Sleepy Baby! Does that look comfortable?

me- " No your can't have chocolate for breakfast"
Cy- "Why do you always have to say no?" ( in a very cute winy tone)

Lets just say that Cy did get a piece of chocolate before breakfast!

We finally made it to playgroup today for the first time in almost a month. After the sniffles that wouldn't end, and then the -30 weather, we finally made it. Oh I missed it... and so did the boys. They had so much fun playing with the other kids and I had so much fun drinking coffee and talking with the moms. If I can give one piece of advice to new moms its to find a mom group to join.

We had the awesome and delicious Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin for dinner. So simple and so delicious. Q says it tastes like something from a fancy restaurant.

I also did THIS workout today so my ass is killing me!

No comments: