Friday, January 23

TGIF

TGIF!  I am so glad that it is Friday!  It seems to have been an extra long week.  Although I did not do much out of the ordinary.. or even that strenuous.... but it was tough!

We did make it to Gym night which I was really happy about.  The more likely cause is that I am about 8ish days of from my period.  I have noticed that as I get older that I am more affected each month then I used to be.  Now I get exhausted about a week before.  Exhaustion like falling asleep on the couch at 9 pm, and having trouble keeping my eyes open at work.  This makes doing anything look horribly unappealing.  The house usually suffers and I tend to hibernate more... even when the weather is nice.

As you will see from my workout breakdown actual that I will post on Sunday my workouts suffer as well.

I am going to do this today though.. even if I end up drooling on the couch after.

http://www.laurengleisberg.com

Hopefully I will be awake after to watch even 1 show before the drool festival begins.


No comments: