Saturday, September 12

Stop Work

After my trip to the hospital with Braxton Hicks I am wondering if I should stop work early. I was initially planning to work (just weekends) until the last week of Oct. Pretty much right before we have the baby, but now with Braxton-Hicks almost every night and when I walk around too much at work, I am wondering if I should stop. Gone are the days of my first pregnancy where I could just lay on the couch all day and sleep when I needed to. See my blog entry from yesterday to see what I have to do to get some napping in...

I would like to say that if I quit early I could get so much done. Like dishes, organizing and possibly painting the kids room. The truth is that most days I am lucky if I can get the dishes into the dishwasher and make some dinner. Usually after 4 pm I can only sit on the couch with no energy left. Yay Cy is really good at playing with himself and just hanging out. At this rate I don't know if we will have any more kids. The pregnancy's are too tiring with beans running around. Possibly I can convince hubby to hire me a nanny only for the last trimester of my pregnancies?

No comments: