Friday, May 23

Dada!

Q took Cy for a walk on the weekend as they started out Cy said Dada! Q was so excited, and cy has said it again many times! Awsome.
Since Cy said Mama so early (a few months ago!) Q was a bit sad that Dada was not said yet, No more!
Today there was a huge milestone passed, for Mama! I have finished all the laundry, the last load is in the dryer as I write this, also all the previous loads are put away! I have not seen the end of the laundry since the beginning of time!

I will do a load every morning, and put away during the day so that the laundry will never get out of hand again! It was insaine. Laundry is a big problem for alot of people. Just getting on top of it is great!
Yay Me!

Cy also did some new and very cool stuff today. I put him in his crib (which he never sleeps in, just for play). I placed the broom handle across the crib bar, after a few times cy got the idea to hold on. Now he can pull himself all the way up to standing! Wait there's more! Then he lets go of the bar and holds on to the end of the crib all by himself! I was so excited the first time he did this, I am so proud of my little genius. Oh and he he not 8 months old until June 5!

No comments: