Sunday, June 10

Dentist...

We had our garage sale this weekend, and it snowed!  The turnout was still really good.  Q put really big signs around town sending people our way.  We made $130 which all went to groceries... but better then out of the bank account eh?

Cy has a cavity and a absess.  Looks like he chipped a piece of his tooth and then the cavity formed there, off to the dentist for the first time tomorrow, I'm guessing that they will just pull the tooth as it is a baby tooth.  Sedation dentistry here we come!

I finished my second last chapter of the Accounting 102 course yesterday so I am really looking forward to starting the last one.  I can see the finish line.. right after the really big hill called TEST.





Some retro 2010 photos I found on the kid camera after I finally put batteries into it!
Almost finished knitting a shrug/sweater for a great friend C.  She will be so happy :)

No comments: