Monday, August 10

Aug 10, 2009

The belly is getting bigger. Due to the "eating clean" lifestyle that I have reciently adopted the belly is still very managable. Also my ass has not grown it's usual 3 sizes. I can almost envision my body post pregnancy. At this point last time in the pregnancy I was huge and very tired, I had horrible swelling and the pregnancy rash. I cannot remember the medical term, all I remember is that I felt like I had poison ivy all over my belly and legs. So far so good this time, but I cannot remember when the rash started last time so I may still get it.

Do you sometimes find yourself thinking of what you would like to behave like in a situation but the reality is so far from what you envishioned? I would like to be a more "granola" mother, letting things go that just do not matter, being calm more, mellow and generally "go with the flow". Usually I find myself stressed and yelling. I wish I could be more layed back. I know that compared to alot of people I am really ladi back already, but I am just not where I want to be.

My goal is to get closer to the vision, I am not sure how I will do this...I am going to research it!

No comments: