Monday, September 29

20 minutes!

Today I finished my 17th run, which was 20 minutes straight! I finished and did not feel too bad at all. I had to take a few days off (since thursday) because my knee was acting up but now I am good to go! Woo Hoo.

I only have 3 weeks to finish of my 8 week 5k training plan! I have never made it this far before without quitting. I admit some days it seems easier and preferred to just sit a run out but time and time again I have returned to my training program and finished my scheduled run.

I am so proud of myself.

Also this Sunday, Oct 5, Baby is 1 year old! Big party and baloons and cake! I am really excited. It does still seem that it could not have possibly been that long already, other days it seems that it has been longer. Short days are run days!

No comments: