Tuesday, May 7

Chilling

The art of doing less = I get more done?

This past weekend was beautiful!  We both both days outside in the garden, planting and the boys spent it playing with their water guns in the pool.

Yesterday the boys and I headed to the river after work.  We spent a while just finding cool rocks and trying to skip them.  Cy is getting the hang of it!

Then we came home to a mostly made dinner, the boys colored while I did a clean up.

A great start to the week.

My weekly dinner plan: P.S I started making dinner at night after the boys go to bed, right up until I cook it... the next day its so easy to finish dinner, no worry of what we are having.... no spending time in the kitchen when I could be in the sun with the boys :)  My new plan rocks!

THIS IS A DINNER PLAN FOR YOU HEATHER!

VEGGIE TACOS SALAD, JUST SALAD WITH BEANS AND CHEESE AND SALSA

SPINACH LASAGNEA ROLLUPS WITH GARLIC BREAD (DOUBLE)

BROCOLLI NOODLES AND THAI PEANUT SAUCE

KRISPY LOADED BUFFALO FRIES AND MEATBALL SUBS (DOUBLE)

LEFTOVER DAY




No comments: