Thursday, October 8

Ontario Holiday












On sunday night we came home. It was only 5 days in Ontario but they were very busy fun filled days.

Day -1:
Fly out of calgary arrive in hamilton @ 12:00am ish
Go to grandparents house
Sleep

The plane ride was good. For anyone trying to fly with an almost 2 yr old and a very pregnant belly, make sure your husband is with you. Cy did good though just a bit wiggly which is to be expected. Q was a bit wiggly too! Ha ha.

Day 1:

Q and grandad installed trim in the grandparents living room. They got it all put up in 1 day with just patching nail holes to do later. Grandma and I and Cy went to walmart for food and any other extras we needed. Cy was overtired from not sleeping on the plane, he was sick everywhere in walmart! Then he pointed out that he had made a hugh mess! " i made a big mess mom" so cute!

The rest of the day was spent just hanging out at the grandparents house watching the boys work. Later that night the boys went go carting as the groom party. Groom was Q's bro. Grandmas and I met up with Q's sister and her 3 kids to go to a indoor playroom where you just sit and watch the kids play while you drink your coffee! It was great, Cy's cousins Ethan (7) and Emma (9) took Cy under their wings and all I had to do was relax and talk to Danielle , Marijanne, and Sarah (15). When did the kids get that old? We all went out for wendy's where Cy ate his whole dinner (very rare). Then home to bed.

Day2:

Wedding rehersal day. I think we just hung out until 6ish where everyone got together for the wedding rehersal. The wedding was held in a Heritage Village. It was so neat, all the old buildings and a old train too! Nice weather for the rehersal. Cy slept right through the whole thing. In fact he also slept right through dinner when we all went out to this huge chinese buffet place. There were probably 14 of us, I think. Q, Me, Cy, Grandad, Grandma, Mike, Kate, Joe, Aunt Shirley, The photogropher and his wife and son, Matt, I think that's it. Cy slept from about 5pm until 7 am the next morning. What travelling will do to a little guy.

Day3... I will write more later, I am tired of writing.

On another quick note Cy did his very first poo in the potty on his 2nd birthday which was this past monday Oct 5! I was so proud of him that I almost took a picture. Don't worry I thought better of it, and just flushed the prized poo!

It seems with kids that you try to teach them something and one day it just clicks for them. The poo, (he did one yesterday too!) also with going down the stairs backwards so mama doesn't have a heart attack. He rocked the stairs at his grandparents house!

Cy is have his b-day party on sat! It will be so fun, I am going to make taco's and cake. I love that he is two! My sister asked me that other day If I totally can't believe that he's two. But for me it seems just right that he is. It's not like it was a shock when his b-day came.

No comments: