Thursday, August 22

Boys this week


The boys were looking really cute yesterday morning!  All bundled up in sweaters because the mornings have gotten very chilly lately.

With the chilly mornings and the holiday approaching I am a little worried about the corn and the pumpkins... I hope they do ok while we are gone.
My brother has agreed to come and check all the garden and make sure the kitties have not eaten eachother.

We are driving to Tafino, leaving tomorrow night... I cannot wait but I almost wished we had ore time because we are not ready yet.
I am going to start some laundry now before work and before I wake up the little dudes...

Also we stared the envelope method of budgeting... Last week was our first week.  We  made it... just had to do some adjusting in the budget....
We are starting week 2 with only 162 for food and 55.75 for extra...

Wish us luck...

No comments: