Wednesday, July 10

HAVE A NEW KID BY FRIDAY

I rented the title book on cd from the library.

I love it!  It makes so much sense... I have already noticed a difference in the kids by changing my own reactions to the situations.

It has made life more fun for everyone, I do not feel that I am always on edge waiting for the next "naughty"  I can just deal with each problem calmly as it arises :)

If you loose your cool or your fun because of stress over discipline check this out!

The boys baked teddy bread and their own batch of cookies at Debbie's house today!  They are really having a great time at their new dayhome!

We are all having a great summer...the garden is going crazy with produce.  I started a chart to keep track of the amount of food we get because I want to do the 100 mile diet next year.

No comments: