Thursday, October 21

Hard!

A while ago I found this website  www.bodyrock.tv   It's awsome a new workout almost everyday by a woman Zuzana and her husband Freddy.  They are so hardcore I love it.  Every workout is a home workout and they never take very long... 12 min or 20.  That's it!  It all interval training so quick and produces quick results.  If you can believe it I am starting to see my abs again.  Oh abs I miss you its been at least 4 years since I was pregnant with my first son in 2006!  I also run on my off days and I want to complete a half marathon by next summer.  I tried to one this past summer but I was just not ready.

I am going to post what workout I did here and my score to keep track.  You should check this site out.  They also have great nutrition advice.

Today I did:   REAL HOT WORKOUT

My score:   One leg squat/jump tuck   1-9    2-11   3-11   4-13
Santana Zuzana pushup                            1-7    2-7     3-7    4-8
Side jump/side lunge                                 1-12  2-14   3-14    4-14

So far so good! Now off to shower... :)


No comments: