Thursday, September 22

Hospital here we come!

Last night right before dinner Cy was running down the hallway and slipped. He hit his head on the bathroom door... gushing blood and tears later we were off to the hospital.

Luckily the video games at the hospital were working (they were not last time). After 5 hours of waiting we saw the doc for about 5 min so he could skin glue Cy's boo boo together.

I have decided that I am going to buy my own skin glue. And maybe take a course in stitching wounds. I do have boys you know... and this is our second time for a small boo boo that looks like it needs stitches but skin glue will do. Much better for the 3 year old boy too!

Cy is doing better, but he was sick a few times last night and this morning. Could be exhaustion or could be the McD's we had at 12:30 am on the way home cause we all missed dinner....

Last night after Cy was sick I decided to sleep on his floor so I could be close if he needs me. I was almost asleep when.... he laughed in his sleep! The cutest thing ever... I wonder what he was dreaming of...

No comments: